Threefold Systems is a Waterford based web / mobile development company that provides support and consulting services to companies who are part of The Agora. The Agora is a network of more than 40 media and marketing companies around the world. The Agora strives is on the leading edge of the media industry in which like-minded people can come together to share ideas, methods and insight.
The Agora is experiencing extraordinary growth. This year alone, The Agora Companies collectively produced and marketed over 300 publications reaching more than 4 million people around the globe – more readers than The New York Times or the Wall Street Journal. And this figure will only continue to grow.
In Ireland, the collective headcount across all The Agora Companies is circa 270. And we have no plans on stopping.
As a Scrum Master at Threefold Systems, you will be responsible for driving key projects using agile methodologies (SCRUM) and champion effectiveness in the application of Agile across the organization.
What You Will Be Doing…
• Create and support self-organizing teams
• Coordinate and facilitate scrum ceremonies including sprint planning, retrospectives, and daily stand-ups
• Product Owner support and education with respect to maintaining the product backlog
• Facilitate the prioritization and estimation of items; identify activities and critical paths
• Ensure the user stories are well documented to facilitate the work of the team
• Team velocity management and measure delivery progress
• Collaborate with product owners and developers to set sprint priorities and deliveries
• Report progress to project managers and ensure alignment with milestones of different projects
• Review and understands metrics and other key performance indicators (KPI) in order to drive continuous improvement for the sprint teams
What We Need From You…
To be seriously considered for this role, you must have the following:
• At least 5 years in a Scrum Master role – essential
• Knowledgeable in Agile Methodologies (Scrum, Kanban, etc.) and Productivity Reporting (Burndown, Capacity Planning, etc.) – essential
• Initiative and self-motivation in order to take ownership of your role
• Ability to adapt, be flexible and learn quickly in a fast paced environment
• Analytical and problem solving skills
• Ability to multitask & work under tight deadlines, while coordinating multiple projects at once and responding to changing organizational and technical constraints
• Proficiency in English both orally and in writing – essential
Interested applicants can send their CV and cover letters to email@example.com
By applying for this job, you are consenting to your data being reviewed and stored by a member of the HR department. Your data will be retained on file for 18months.
Date updated:September 21, 2019 12:09 pm