Who are APSI?
Agora Publishing Services International provides the platforms and systems that support our Affiliates – some of the world’s leading privately owned media companies in the health, finance and travel industries.
Our expert teams build and support the enterprise applications used by The Agora Affiliates, allowing them to focus on the growth of their business.
Our team members are crucial to the health and future success of our company. We believe in nurturing and developing our employees, and don’t just hire to fill gaps. We see their start with APSI as the beginning of a journey, not the final destination.
So who will you be working with and what will you be doing?
APSI’s Quality Assurance department was created in order to ensure that our Affiliates were receiving world class customer service. While initially planned as a strictly internal service, the success seen with our internal teams and the ease with which the service could be scaled has led to a significant increase in the demand for the department’s services both Domestically and Internationally.
The team is small but incredibly passionate in their ambition and see their tightknit culture as paramount to their success to date.
Anyone joining them will be expected to work hard but we’ll have plenty of fun along the way. So why not be a part of this?
Your primary responsibilities will consist of;
- Reviewing and scoring tickets on our, in house developed scoring application, Quest.
- Relaying any and all process improvements and training requirements to the respective team managers.
- Lead monthly calibration calls with managers based around the world.
What do you need to have? This is important to us
- Passion for top class customer service – essential
- Excellent written and spoken English – essential
- Strong attention to detail – essential
- Experience in a similar Quality or client facing role – advantageous
- Familiarity with Support Ticketing Systems – advantageous
- A proactive can-do attitude
- An ability to speak publicly
- An ability to work independently
We have a pension scheme, use of onsite gym area, free parking and a great team to work with.
Please send CV’s to firstname.lastname@example.org
We value your privacy; we will keep your information safe and we will only use it to process your application. For more about how we use your information, please see our privacy notice.
Date updated:November 18, 2019 11:23 am