This position is based in Waterford, Ireland
The successful candidate will be working out of our HQ in County Waterford. You’ll be part of a highly specialised and talented group of web professionals on our Marketing Technology team.
About International Living:
International Living is a direct-response information publishing company. We’re in the business of showing people how and where they can enjoy a more international life…live better for less…embrace an adventure-filled retirement. Our flagship magazine’s 100,000-strong subscriber base is predominantly North America. We also host overseas conferences, and produce daily e-mail newsletters and a huge library of in-depth publications.
Junior Web Developer
- Producing code to a high standard for both front and back-end ensuring efficiency, reusability and reliability.
- Provide support to resolve critical issues such as bug fixes, cross-browser compatibility inconsistencies, etc.
- Troubleshoot and maintain an existing portfolio of websites with Front-End and Back-End support.
The skills we`re looking for
- Degree level qualification in Computer Science, IT or Information Systems.
- Familiar and comfortable working with the LAMP stack.
- Experience with jQuery (or a similar framework).
- Understanding of the entire web development process, including front end and back-end development.
- Familiarity and understanding of REST APIs.
- An eye for UI/UX best practices.
- Experience using GIT version control (or a similar version control system).
If interested in applying for the role, please email your CV and a Cover Letter to Colm O’ Sullivan, firstname.lastname@example.org.
Date updated:December 08, 2021 8:15 am