APSI now have an exciting opportunity for a talented and organised Junior MarTech Developer to join our operations team. We are looking for an energetic person with excellent communication skills and the ability to ensure project objectives are met.
- Degree level qualification in Computer Science, IT or Information Systems
- Good coding/application troubleshooting skills
- Good understanding of web technologies
- Good experience with either MS-SQL or MySQL and Json
- Web application integration
- Basic knowledge of how to leverage APIs
- Basic knowledge of using Zapier or similar no-code integration tools
- Good experience working with WordPress
- Familiar with building full stack applications
- WordPress/PHP would be highly desirable
Nice to have:
- Experience with AWS
- Familiar with networking
- Experience working with Jira/ITIL/Ticket management software
Experience / Behaviours:
- Demonstrates effective communications skills with ability to build relationships with key stakeholders (e.g. customers and internal partners)
- Is results driven and takes responsibility and is accountable for own actions
- Committed to delivery of exceptional customer service
- Excellent troubleshooting skills with an innate desire to solve problems
- Ability to deal with ambiguous and complex situations; research and resolve non-standard customer scenarios
- Ability to learn and understand new systems and technologies quickly and move to put in place processes and procedures that work for the service and support environment
- Mature and common sense approach to work and problem solving
- Ability to self-manage and work autonomously with little oversight
- Demonstrates an enthusiastic, determined, positive and creative workplace energy.
APSI exists to help companies grow and innovate on their own terms and become sought-after employers. With the support of our experts and solutions, our clients are free to focus on their ideas, products, and customers.
Before applying for a role at APSI, there are a few things you should know. We work hard. We like unique perspectives. We believe our time is better spent on testing new ideas than perfecting old ones. And we don’t hold hands. Instead, we give people the freedom and resources they need to forge their own path. So, while there are no road maps to success, there are no limitations.
Send your application to firstname.lastname@example.org. Given the large volume of applications, if you do not hear from us within two weeks, please consider your application unsuccessful.
We value your privacy; we will keep your information safe and we will only use it to process your application. For more about how we use your information, please see our privacy notice.