International Living is in the business of showing people how and where they can enjoy a more international life…live better for less…fund their new life overseas and embrace adventure. One of the ways we do this is through our dynamic events.
We are now seeking a resourceful and effective events marketing associate to join our growing team. We are based in the historic Woodlock House in Portlaw, Waterford, Ireland, but this position can be filled remotely until current restrictions are lifted.
The ideal candidate for the position will be responsible for executing the events marketing strategy with a high level of professionalism and willingness to handle all back-end set up and advertising of all International Living’s event. We are looking for an enthusiastic candidate with fresh ideas and the organizational skills ready to step up and market a number of annual events.
Responsibilities (Guideline but not limited to)
- Update International Living’s WordPress website with upcoming conferences
- Lay out promotional emails using HTML
- Attend event marketing strategy meetings
- Set up the marketing efforts
- Analyse the event’s success, tracking results, and prepare reports
- Work on multiple events at the one time
- Work closely with other departments to provide direction for marketing material
- Schedule marketing material
- Identify new opportunities for marketing these events
- Research advertising opportunities
- Third level degree in Business, Marketing, Media or similar
- Computer savvy; proficient in MS Office with knowledge of HTML and WordPress
- Outstanding communication
- Excellent organizational skills
- A knack for problem-solving
- Customer-service oriented
- A team player
Experience in a similar role is advantageous but not a requirement. Training will be provided.
Apply by sending your C.V. along with a cover letter explaining why you would make a good candidate for this position. Please send to Jenna Eustace at email@example.com, the closing date for applications is January 25, 2021.
Date updated:January 18, 2021 8:50 am