Customer Solutions Specialist
Emerald Contact Centre (ECC) based in the Waterford Business Park, Cork Rd, Waterford, is focused on providing superior customer service support for our clients. Our clients provide networks of health and investment information to our customers around the world. Customers can purchase supplements & health products, books, newsletters, attend seminars and receive free electronic newsletters on topics of interest to them. ECC employs people who are incredibly driven and passionate about providing outstanding service to the customer. Our Customer Solutions Specialists are responsible for providing quality customer sales and service via phone by utilizing exceptional communication skills.
Strong attendance, performance and adherence to policies are not a desirable, they are an essential here. We take this seriously. In return, we can offer a relaxed environment, supportive managers, open door policy, along with a competitive salary, pension scheme, free onsite car parking, employee reward incentives and many employee wellbeing initiatives such as ‘Office Yoga’.
What you will be doing:
- Using existing procedures to solve routine or standard customer inquiries; receives instruction, guidance and direction from others as needed;
- Navigate through appropriate customer service systems and tools in a timely manner while servicing the customer (CRM application is the primary tool);
- Maintain quality scores and call center metrics;
- Inform customers of promotions and new or upgraded products;
- Explain product options and related charges clearly and concisely;
- Maintain a high level of first call resolution and quality assurance.
What we need from you:
- 1-2 years prior customer service experience – essential
- Leaving Certificate (or equivalent)
- Strong verbal communications skills including diction, grammar and tone – essential
- Ability effectively and clearly communicate with customers under circumstances requiring tact and diplomacy
- Self-motivated, upbeat, consultative demeanor, combined with a high energy level
- Ability to handle confidential information
- Ability to navigate multiple applications / systems in several environments.
We have part time & full time positions open
We would like to think we are a nice place to work…. some days are busier than others but isn’t that all part of the journey
By applying for this job, you are consenting to your data being reviewed and stored by a member of the HR department. Your data will be retained on file for 18months
Date updated:January 21, 2020 7:20 am
Company:Emerald Contact Centre