International Living, a publishing company based in Portlaw, Co. Waterford is looking for a talented, organised, and ambitious person to join our events team as an Event Marketing Executive.
Working with the Events Manager, you will coordinate marketing material including flyers, e-letters, space-ads and more, working within agreed period and working to reach attendee targets.
The ideal candidate for the position will be responsible for executing the events marketing strategy with a high level of professionalism and willingness to handle all back-end set up and advertising of all International Living’s event. We are looking for an enthusiastic candidate with fresh ideas and the organizational skills ready to step up and market a number of annual events.
Responsibilities (Guideline but not limited to)
- Update International Living’s WordPress website with upcoming conferences
- Lay out promotional emails using HTML
- Attend event marketing strategy meetings
- Set up the marketing efforts and update attendee websites
- Analyse the event’s success, tracking results, and prepare reports
- Work on multiple conferences at the one time
- Work closely with other departments to provide direction for marketing material
- Schedule marketing material
- Identify new opportunities for marketing these events
- Third level degree in Business, Marketing, Media or similar
- Computer savvy; proficient in MS Office with knowledge of HTML
- Outstanding communication
- Excellent organizational skills
- A knack for problem-solving
- Customer-service oriented
- A team player
Experience in a similar role is advantageous but not a requirement.
Apply by sending your C.V. along with a cover letter explaining why you would make a good candidate for this position. Please send to Jenna Eustace at firstname.lastname@example.org, the closing date for applications is Friday, January 31, 2020.
Date updated:January 21, 2020 9:29 am